Pawsome Delights Meat Collection treats are handcrafted in small batches, baked-to-order personally for you and your dog! We offer all-natural meat treats which can take up to 15 hours to make because of our dehydrating process which naturally preserves the meat treats. Our meat is sourced locally from ethical Canadian farms, featuring free-range, no chemicals, no hormones, no additives, and no fillers.
- Real meat is not our #1 ingredient. It's our only ingredient
- Wet weight equals to roughly 3x dry weight
- Baked with love, from our kitchen to yours
- 100% Natural 100% Human Grade
- Grill lines make it easy to snap into smaller pieces!
- Add your best friend's name to your package! We make every bag special for you! The best part, it's FREE!
* Don't forget to leave the name you would like on your personalized package under the Notes section in your cart.
* Always store treats in a cool, dry place.
* Treats are to be given in moderation and are not intended to be meal replacements. Please always observe your pet(s) while they are consuming treats, and always provide fresh water.
- Turkey Hearts
Treats are best consumed within 2 weeks after vacuum-sealed packaging is opened. For longer shelf life store treats in the fridge or freezer for up to 1 year. These are rough estimates only and they may last longer. Smell is always the best indication if natural dog treats have gone bad.
Refund Policy: We want you to be happy with your purchase! We understand online shopping can be hard and risky, so we gladly accept refunds. We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return. We will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return...
Please read our full refund policy here: Refund Policy
Shipping Policy: All orders are processed within 2 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Please understand, due to our business operating as a "Baked-To-Order" business, you can expect delays between your order being placed, and your order being shipped/delivered. We make every effort to fulfil orders as quickly as possible. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation...
Please read our full shipping policy here: Shipping Policy